In the heart of the village of Ars en Ré, the Maison du Sénéchal is a sumptuous building classified as an ISMH Historic Monument dating from the 16th and 18th century whose owners have devoted 20 years of their life to its restoration to make it a house with comfortable standards. current while retaining its medieval appearance and Renaissance decor. Staying there is a unique experience that will not leave anyone indifferent. The House is organized in a "U" around the heated outdoor swimming pool giving it a friendly atmosphere where everyone can enjoy their privacy. It can accommodate 12 people in its 6 bedrooms and their 5 bathrooms, two living rooms, two dining rooms and two kitchens. The house is equipped with fiber by Orange and many spaces allowing teleworking in all seasons.
FIRST WING: 1 bedroom
* Fully equipped kitchen - professional Lacanche cooker but also many robots to facilitate cooking (thermomix, kitchen aid, slicer)
* Dining table for 12 people, sliding windows for an "inside / outside" space in case of wind
* Living room with fireplace and billiard table
* Double bedroom with adjoining bathroom and separate WC
LOGIS: 2 bedrooms
* Go up to the 1st floor by the spiral staircase
* Two double bedrooms (one with twin beds) and a shared bathroom and WC, one with a breathtaking view of the bell tower
SECOND WING: 3 bedrooms
* A library lounge area with collection table football
* A play area / office with a 5 m long table.
* A living room with dining room for 8 people and kitchen opening onto the garden
* A bedroom (double bed) with adjoining bathroom and toilet,
* One bedroom (twin beds) with adjoining bathroom and separate WC.
* One bedroom (twin beds)
* A bathroom
* A separate toilet
* Enclosed garden of 900m2
* A private heated outdoor swimming pool of 11 x 3.5m secured by a fence and a roller shutter
* A Weber barbecue
* A dining table for 14 people
* Possibility to park two vehicles inside the property
* Parking 10 minutes walk for any other vehicles