Located in an alley, from the street, you would never suspect the existence of this charming Rhetais house. Full of character and authenticity, the Villa des Grives is a family house of 190m2 organized around a heated swimming pool in a main house and an annex allowing several families to live together in optimal comfort.
* A large living room, dining room of 70m2 with a table for 10 people overlooking the swimming pool
* A terrace and its furniture for 6 to 10 guests for lunch and dinner outside facing the swimming pool
* Fully equipped kitchen
* A guest WC
BEDROOMS (5), BATHROOMS (3) and WCs (3)
* Bedroom 1 - Upstairs: (steep staircase without railing): master suite (180cm bed) with master bathroom, 1 separate toilet
* Bedroom 2: Child dormitory with two bunk beds
* Bedroom 3: Double bedroom with shower room
An independent entrance exists to enter directly into the space of bedrooms 2 and 3.
Annex building not communicating with the main house:
* Bedroom 4: double bedroom (180) or two single beds (90)
* Bedroom 5: double bedroom (140)
Bedrooms 4 and 5 share a bathroom and a separate WC
* A terrace of 450 m2
* A 6X3m swimming pool heated and secured by an alarm (no roller shutter) - from May to September (April upon request)
* An outdoor shower
* A barbecue
Theoretically possibility to park a car in the property but few vehicles can actually pass through the too narrow alley. Parking can therefore be done in the village or you can choose to use only the bikes that can be stored on the property.
- €310 compulsory end-of-stay cleaning fee (includes a 3-hour mid-stay cleaning)
- €25 per person for household linen (beds made on arrival and two towels per person) compulsory
- €4.51 per night and per adult compulsory city tax