Located in the town of Sainte-Marie de Ré, a stone's throw from the beaches and the village center, La Réthière has all the characteristics of the ideal holiday home that can accommodate 12 people for an unforgettable stay. Design lovers will appreciate its carefully decorated facilities designed to create an atmosphere that is both subtle and soothing. This new villa paradoxically possesses the soul of a typical old house, unique in its kind, it reveals a sharp and sought-after quality of service.
* Large living room of 90m2, bright
* Fully equipped kitchen separated from the living room by a clever combination of Canadian wood and its metal canopy
* Dining table for 12 people indoor and outdoor
* 6 double rooms with their own personality thanks to a unique design including a master bedroom with a king size bed
* All have storage cupboards, a bathroom and a toilet, for the independence and autonomy of the guests
The Japanese-influenced patios sit alongside a garden inspired by the neighboring beaches, between sand and rough wooden ganivelles. At the heart of this charming house equipped with large bay windows, a large exotic wood terrace reveals a heated and secured swimming pool with a liftable bottom, which allows the space to be cleverly modulated according to needs and desires. A professional plancha is also available promising beautiful evenings.
* A place inside the property
* Two places outside the house
- €340 end-of-stay cleaning fee mandatory - includes a 3-hour mid-stay stay
- €25 per person for household linen (bed and bathroom)
- €4.51 per night and per adult tourist tax